Friday, September 7, 2012

Geek post 1

Review: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for iPhone
A few days ago I was looking at the app store on my phone, and finding the same old crap. Angry birds and random stuff. When I saw a game called Galaxy on fire 2 HD. It had a cool space icon, and looked like a ship on it. So I looked at the reviews and the pictures.




I was amazed it how good it looked. I downloaded it, best $.99 I have ever spent on an app. I don't usually buy apps or games, but man this was worth it. Cool space battles, doing missions, mining ore from asteroids, all for credits to buy new upgrades for weapons, shields, cargo holds, and even new ships.
Very hard at first, but you soon get on a roll, fighting pirates, and defending space stations, transporting goods across galaxies.

No comments:

Post a Comment